This weekend I am participating in my first blog-hop. Here is a sneak-peek of what I am posting. You will not want to miss this if you are a fan of - hmm - stamping, eating or patterned paper!
I have TWO new tutorials to go with the post and I am using one of my favorite Kaisercraft lines from last year :-)
Once the hop starts - if you comment on MY post - you can be in to win this RAK (apparently that means Random Act of Kindness)... I will of course mail it to you wherever you live
Here's the low-down!
- All the participants will be from the Paper Issues Creative Team (some of them are on Design Teams for some really great manufacturers)
- You can win the prize on my blog (shown above) simply by leaving a comment on my blogpost(I have tried to make them Australian items in case an overseas persons wins!)
- Many of the blogs participating have giveaways
- Blog starts at March 19th 9:00am EST (which is 3:00am here in New Zealand)
- You can win a fantastic Crate Paper Paper Issues Kit by leaving a comment on the Paper Issues blog after the hop starts
Stay tuned for the start of the hop.
OK - so it starts at 3:00am but why not check us out over your first coffee on Sunday morning!!