Uncategorized

My Top Ten Posts of 2011

Hi Everyone – I hope you are having a wonderful time over the Holiday Season! I have jumped on the Top Ten bandwagon this year and am showing my ten most popular blogposts (by pageviews)from the year.
This has been my most popular post by a factor of 60! This year I am going to post a more detailed tutorial on how I created it.
I made these one afternoon for my mother-in-law and the illustrated tutorial has been really popular.
I created this project after I was selected as a monthly Guest Designer for Little Yellow Bicycle.
One of my favorite projects of the year – part of a large collection of items I created for Echo Park as part of their Fresh Face Design Team.

One of my few non-scrapbook posts but really popular with parents and teachers alike!
Such a fun way to upcycle jars and use scraps of scrapbook paper.
This really simple tutorial using a single sheet of paper has so many potential uses.

Another non-scrapbooking project, this idea is perfect for using up old scraps of crayons.
This project was a labor of love but so worth it!

This was so much fun to work on but I decided the pressure of completing it every day was too much so we gave it away in the shop as a prize at our Christmas event!

One of my personal favorites of the year was this post below.

I created the items for a lady named Jodi who won a custom card set. When she set she wanted one with a military theme to give to her son who was about to start training, I suggested a mini album and frame instead and she was so thrilled. I got a REAL kick out of that!

I look forward to bringing you some more paper crafting inspiration next year.

I would like to thank everyone who has become a follower this year and
everyone who has left a comment. I love to read them and I try and visit
your blog too!
Please leave a comment with any questions.
Lowri 🙂
I am linking up this post to these websites here
Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

26 Comments

• Reply Katie December 29, 2011 at 5:27 AM

WOW! I just found your blog through Kellie Winnell's Top 10 linky and I'm sooo glad I did! These projects are all amazing and so inspiring…I can't wait to see what 2012 will bring- I'm now a follower! Hugs, Katie

• Reply Kylie December 29, 2011 at 8:34 AM

OMG – how busy have your been? These are all great projects and so many I am going to try with my boys – they're in for a real treat 🙂 Thanks so much for sharing 🙂
    Kylie

• Reply Lianne December 29, 2011 at 11:05 AM

So many great projects and I can't wait to see what you come up with in 2012. Happy New Year!

• Reply curlyqmosaics December 29, 2011 at 11:30 AM

These are beautiful projects! I can't wait to
    See more details on the 52 days valentine book. Love it!

• Reply Chrissy December 29, 2011 at 2:55 PM

Lowri, girl, you have some AMAZING talent! I just realized that YOU made that card mini that I have pinned on my board! LOL! I always love seeing what you'll come up with next! I hope 2012 is a good year for you and that you keep rockin' the paper, scissors, glue, and hybrid until it's socks fall off! Cheers, my friend!

• Reply peanutbutterandginger December 29, 2011 at 3:29 PM

I made a "52 Reasons I Love You" deck for my boyfriend this year. He LOVED it.. plus it was so much fun to do!

Have a great holiday!

• Reply Queen Mary December 29, 2011 at 11:22 PM

I of course love the 52 card album; love the patriotic frame, I could make one for my brother on his 3rd tour in Iraq (he's with the State Department so he's still there). I LOVE the folded flowers, I'm making some of those for myself (if I can), but I'm going to use the Internal Revenue Code — have I mentioned I'm a tax lawyer? 🙂

• Reply heidig December 29, 2011 at 11:52 PM

I always stop by your blog every few days to see what's up. I always love the mini book tutorials and, yes, the 52 card mini was one of my favorites! Keep up the inspiration – your fans love it! Happy New Year!

• Reply Meghan December 30, 2011 at 1:09 AM

I loved seeing your favourite posts. I only found your blog recently and hadn't seen all of the amazing ideas you had posted earlier in the year. Thank you so much for this inspiration! Looking forward to more in 2012!

• Reply Leah Crowe December 30, 2011 at 2:01 PM

your top ten is amazing!!!!
    i love all of your work!

• Reply Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) December 30, 2011 at 6:04 PM

So many wonderful ideas to file away for next Christmas! Happy New Year!

• Reply WillieburgScrapper December 30, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Yes I see that Valentine's Deck of card all over the place on Pinterest which is awesome. I really like that project too but my faves are your crayon tutorials- can't wait till Lola is old enough to make those with me. The magnets are fantastic too- they made me go out and get some of those Little Yellow Bicycle papers because I finally saw how bright they were. Happy New Year to you and yours!!

• Reply Barb December 30, 2011 at 11:34 PM

So happy to have found you! love your paper creations! I'm following you . . .

• Reply Marjo December 31, 2011 at 4:52 AM

Love all the projects! Have a great New Year..

xoxo Marjo

• Reply Aubree December 31, 2011 at 5:41 AM

I can't believe how many times I have clicked over to your blog from a linky party. I am really drawn to your work!

• Reply Cor* December 31, 2011 at 11:11 PM

Whoa! You've got me beat! LOL Amazing creations! TFS!

• Reply Mrs Frizz January 1, 2012 at 7:24 AM

gorgeous creations Lowri …

• Reply MC January 3, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Fun! I don't have kids but suddenly want to make myself a whole bunch of dinosaur fossils!

• Reply Melissa January 3, 2012 at 4:10 AM

That advent calendar is awesome!

• Reply Erin of Salvaged Whimsy January 3, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I'm so glad I came across your blog at the tip Junkie Link-up. So many gorgeous projects! I'm a new follower so I can see more!

• Reply Sandy Ang January 3, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Happy New Year Lowri ! What a wonderfully creative 2011 going by your top 10 posts. Got to say I heart your Dec Daily.

• Reply Shauna January 4, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Thanks for stopping by and showing some love!! I love your deck of cards, I have these pinned to do for my husband sometime!

– Shauna life.love.

• Reply Six Sisters January 6, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Such cute ideas! Thanks so much for linking up to "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We would love to have you come back next Saturday and share more of your incredible ideas. -The Sisters

• Reply Hani@Craftionary January 10, 2012 at 8:15 PM

I love your projects.. You are so creative!
    Thanks for linking up..
    Love
    Hani

• Reply Meaghan January 20, 2012 at 4:23 PM

This is such a beautiful tribute!! Can't wait to make it for my friend!

• Reply LauraLee January 23, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Thank you for all of the fabulous inspiration!!

lauraleelien at yahoo