Today I will show you how to make the Rolled Flowers decorating the Placecards shown yesterday, plus some other flowers for decoration
These flowers look stunning and are very easy to make – see below.
- Cut a spiral of paper. You can do this using a die cutting machine or you can simply draw a spiral shape directly onto the paper (See note below)
- Working from the outside in, wrap the paper around a wooden skewer
- Be sure to keep the inside edge neat.
- Once you reach the centre, slide the flower off the skewer
- Place a blob of hot glue or other strong adhesive on the base as shown. Press the Flower into glue and hold until firm (one reason for using hot glue is that this will take about 5 seconds!)
- These flowers can be used on all your decorations or scattered on your table
These flowers were created with the same Nantucket Collection and this time I used a Nantucket Chipboard Tile for the centre of the flowers
These flowers were cut using a Rosette Die and were scattered over the wedding table. Given the fabulous stunning seaview we enjoyed, it seemed appropriate to use this fabulous beach themed collection of products!
I am linking up this post to these websites here.