Today I have an idea for Wedding Favors. SO simple and easily adaptable to any theme.
Please note that the contest previously detailed here has now closed.
Winners can be seen here.
These really are one of my favorite projects to make and I have a new and simplified tutorial to share today!
- Cut paper into 3” x 4” rectangles (7.5cm x 10cm)
You can get 12 of these from one sheet of scrapbook paper
- Place very strong double sided adhesive tape along the two long and one short sides.
I used JEJE Extra Sticky Tape
- Remove the backing from the tape
- Form a cylinder, joining the 2 shorter sides together with the adhesive
Press adhesive very firmly
- Pinch one end of the cylinder together.
Press adhesive firmly and fill with little treats
- Pinch other end of cylinder together at right angles to form this shape.
Use a paper crimper or scoring tool to really seal edges
Note – the papers are from the Nantucket Collection from Pink Paislee.