Uncategorized

Plane Crazy Birthday Card with Kaisercraft!

Hi Everyone
A few weeks ago my kids were invited to a fun birthday party at the local Aero Club.
This Kaisercraft “On the Move” range was perfect for creating a card for a plane-mad 5 year old!
I have used a combination of the “Take-Off” paper and “Descent” acetate sheet to create the base of the card – which measures 5 inches square.
I then used a combination of the Collectables, Stickers and Rubons to decorate the front of the card.
The stickers are ideal to both add a little decoration and hide the join between the paper and the acetate
I am not usually a big fan of small alphas as they don’t usually line up – but for a small name-tag like this – it doesn’t matter!
Please leave a comment with any questions.

Lowri 🙂

I am linking up this post to these websites here.

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

• Reply Sarabeth February 25, 2012 at 2:26 AM

what a fun card, i absolutely love it and you did an amazing job! thanks for sharing!

sarabeth

• Reply WillieburgScrapper February 25, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Oh my goodness that is AWESOME!! LOVE how you layered the red over the black- great detail! Pinned to my cards board! And I will have to stalk the stores for this collection- it's so RAD!

• Reply curlyqmosaics February 25, 2012 at 4:42 AM

This card is fantastic! I love the extra layering with the acetate…such great added dimension! I am pinning this cool card right now. TFS!!!

• Reply Christine B February 25, 2012 at 8:37 AM

This is just awesome Lowri! You have used that collection so well! Way to go with the acetate! You are definitely a card maker!!

• Reply Sandy Ang February 26, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Totally wonderful card with the layered transparencies. gives a great effect of lots of planes in the sky.

• Reply Justine February 26, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Stopping by from the Saturday Seven Party! http://queenofsavings.com

• Reply Izzyb February 28, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Another completely fabulous project! LOVE this and now I must go off in search of that paper!

• Reply Q @ JAQS February 29, 2012 at 12:50 AM

This is a great card. My older son loves planes and this would be perfect for him 🙂

Love for you to share it at my “Made by ME” Linky Party Wednesdays 🙂