Uncategorized

Exciting News & Teresa Collins Boxes!

Hi Everyone
Some exciting news for me to share today – I am going to be designing for A Little Hut – a fabulous company offering digital cutting files and printables.  Patricia Zapata, Owner and Designer has an amazing design aesthetic and I am really excited to be working with her.

Here is a teaser of what you can see on my first exclusive post for A Little Hut. You can see my full post including details of these boxes and heaps more here.

This is such an exciting opportunity for me – so head on over to the A Litle Hut blog to see these projects and others using the Teresa Collins Everyday Moments Collection.

Please post a comment with any questions – Lowri 🙂
I am linking up this post to these websites here.

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

• Reply Linda McClain May 18, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Yay. I just got my Cameo, so can't wait to see what you make the the A Little Hut's cutting files.

• Reply Glenda May 18, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Love these boxes!! I have acricut expression and wondered if you can cut these on it. Havent downloaded files before [presume its SVG] and not sure what to do? Do you know where to find out?
    Thanks.

• Reply Lowri May 18, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Hi Glenda – these certainly do come with DXF and SVG files when you purchase them. Whether or not you can use these with a cricut would (I think) depend if you had the software (something like SCAL) allowing you to use your cricut to cut your own files and not just from cartridges. Try this link here – http://scrappinoutloud.blogspot.co.nz/2009/12/how-to-cut-svg-files-with-your-cricut.html
    Let me know if you need additional information.
    Lowri

• Reply Glenda May 22, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Thanks very much for replying. I will definitely look at the site.

• Reply Glenda May 22, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Looked up the website which you recommended and that said to go to sure cuts a lot who has a new program out which does not work with the Cricut and they say you can no longer purchase one to work with cricut.Thought i would let you know in case any one should ask. I believe there was a big court case a while ago with Provocraft ans SCAL.
    What do you use?

• Reply Lowri May 22, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Hi Glenda – thanks for that.
    I recently bought my first die-cut machine (a Cameo) and there are no cartridges – you cut files that you purchase, download or create yourself.

There is a ton of information on their website here – hope that helps

• Reply SGanguly May 24, 2012 at 6:24 AM

These boxes are absolutely to die for! 🙂

• Reply Isabelle Thornton May 27, 2012 at 3:13 AM

I think those are so beautiful!
    I would love if you link this to the French party on Monday!

Newest follower too!! Follow back?
    Bisous