This is a fun project I created for the the WE R Memory Keepers Facebook page - be sure to scroll down to see all the little details. Please note that the giveaway previously detailed on this post has now closed - the winner can be seen here.
Book Cover with Matching Album
This project was really fun to make - my middle son starts school on October 15, so I am looking forward to completing this project later in the year
This book cover was created using this cutting file from Lori Whitlock and I created the album from kraft cardstock as a base using the technique shown in this tutorial. (Note: Each page measures 11.5" wide x 3 3/4" tall before folding)
The album measures 5 3/4" x 3 3/4" so it fits neatly inside the 6" x 4" box within the folder
Each page has a photo placeholder ready for me to complete later in the year.
All the Details!
- These wooden alphas from Pink Paislee have been painted then embossed with the small WE R Memory Keepers book stamp. The embossing gives great dimension and breaks up the color too
- I used the tiny pencil stamp to add some details to the bottom of some of the photo placeholders
- It's easy to create a layered look by tucking some elements behind others to make them fit!
- I cut down this sticker to create a bookplate for the spine
- Once again - I have cut-down a die-cut element so it is more relevant and fits the space I had for the sentiment.