Hi EveryoneThis is the first time this project has been published with ALL the information you need to know about the downloads available to re-create the “reasons” labels seen on these cards.
Note: If you would like to link to, feature or re-publish this project – please see here.
Below you will find the tutorial showing how to make the cards. On the website you can also find a complete supply list and all the information on purchasing the template to create the labels.
- Find some playing cards! These fabulous cards from Ellusionist shown here are great as they have a pre-aged Vintage look.
- Scuff them up with some sandpaper to give them a used feel as well as a used look
- Create a template with one of the spare cards (for example one of the Jokers)
- Punch two holes in each cards using the template as a guide
- Create your reasons labels to attach to the cards – detailed information below. Use another Joker card to create the front cover.
- Using double sided tape and/or glue – attach the inserts to the cards. Using glue will take longer to dry and will stiffen the cards up adding more dimension.
- Create all 52 of your reasons cards and let the glue dry
- Thread onto book rings
Creating the Reasons Labels
There are two templates available for purchase. This page HERE has all the information you need to make a decision regarding which is best for you
Option One – JPEG Download
$4.99 – download high quality jpeg files to be used with a program of your choice
Option Two – POWERPOINT Download
$6.99 – download a PowerPoint presentation with placeholder text. Print ready.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
You can see exactly what is included in the templates on this page here. Please read what you will receive and what you will need to do after purchasing to re-create the reasons as shown.