I publish my blog to both inspire and inform and
you are welcome to copy and recreate any of the projects shown. If you
publish these, a link-back to my blog is always appreciated.
PLEASE remember – if you email me via my blog to include your e-mail
address – otherwise unless you have enabled blogger reply comments – I
have no way of contacting you to answer!
- I am thrilled if you like this project – it’s one of my favorites! If you would like to Pin-It or link to it on Facebook – THANKS!
- If you would like to feature it on your own blog – THANKS AGAIN! Please post an image of the finished product only, along with a direct link and credit back to my original post. You may not share pictures of my template or tutorial.
- If you would like to feature this project for print publication, please contact me and I can provide pictures with no watermark.
- Please do not copy pictures of my tutorial. I respectfully ask that once again, you feature a picture of the finished article only and link back to my blog for the tutorial.
- Please do not simply copy the images for your own use.
(Note – all images are protected by Copyright)
I used the Bicycle 1800 Vintage Series Playing Cards by Ellusionist – also available here from amazon.com
- Background and Font
I used Trinigan FG Font for the lettering. The papers to crate the background are no longer availabe, but you may (as of August 2012) download the template to create the reasons.
I used 2 adhesives – Tombow Liquid Glueand a double sided adhesive roller. Using the glue in addition to the adhesive adds a little stiffness and dimension to the cards
- Printing Materials
I used Canon Photo Paper Glossyto print the cards. It gives them a glossy finish. The cards were NOT then laminated or mod-podged – it’s just the shiny photo paper giving that effect
I used the Kaisercraft Red Rhinestones on the front of the cards
I used the Kaisercraft Dark Brown Book Rings to bind the book
- Hole Punch
I used the Fiskars 1/4 Inch Circle Punch
Note: If you purchase an item through amazon.com after linking from my site – I may receive a small commission for the referral.
All the items linked to at amazon.com (with the exception of the adhesive roller which is not available in New Zealand) are the actual items I used to create this project.
Please contact me if you have any questions.