For the next five days I am going to be showing some baby-themed bits and pieces I made using one of my favourite collections – Earth Love by Cosmo Cricket. This collection is also now available digitally at jessicasprague.com !!!YAY!!!
The first item I have to share with you are some bookmarks I made. Perfect to give to a new mum who wants to say thank-you to so many people for helping out during that crazy time.
These are so simple if you own a Cuttlebug – and you could easily make them using a punch too.
Here is how I put these together:
- For 6 bookmarks, cut 12 pieces of card measuring 6 inches x 2 inches.
- Using a circle die, cut a circle from the top of the bookmark on 6 of your 12 pieces. Size and placement to suit yourself!
- Here they are looking all neatly cut!
- Using a 2 inch embossing folder, emboss your design into the bottom of the card
- Cut 6 squares of patterned paper, slightly larger than the diameter of your circle and attach onto the reverse of the front of the bookmark (I used glue-dots)
- If you like – attach some ribbon to the top for an extra touch
- Attach the back piece of card to the front (I used glue)
- Decorate as desired
Here are some others I have made in the past..