I publish my blog to both inspire and inform and you are welcome to copy and recreate any of the projects shown. If you publish these, a link-back to my blog is always appreciated. All the images on my site however are protected by Copyright and as such are subject to legal protection. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Featuring, Linking to, Pinning, Re-Publishing, Copying and Copyright
- I am thrilled if you like one of my projects. If you would like to Pin-It or link to it on Facebook – THANKS!
- If you would like to feature it on your own blog – THANKS AGAIN! Please post ONLY an image of the finished product with a direct link and credit back to my original post.
- If you would like to feature a project for print publication, please contact me and I can provide pictures with no watermark.
- Please do not copy any of my tutorials. I respectfully ask that once again, you feature a picture of the finished article only and link back to my blog for the tutorial.
- Please do not simply copy the images for your own use. (Note – all images are protected by Copyright)
Debunking Nine Copyright Myths of the Online World
Procedures to Follow if you think your Copyright has been infringed