To see a Guide for completing your drawers set – please see this document here.
Please note this is just a guide with measurements for cutting paper and assembling the drawers – not a detailed set of instructions. You can see some examples of completed sets below.
For all PaperVine Frames – use the following guides to quickly cut the background papers to all your frame openings.
Cut the paper to the sizes below, and then glue BEHIND the frame openings for a perfect finish. See tutorial below for additional information
Size Guide for 30 x 30cm Frames
Size Guide for 30 x 20cm Frames
Size Guide for 20 x 20cm Frames
Guide to adding papers to the frame
- After cutting, arrange your papers how you would like
- Place a thin line of glue on the face of the paper you want to show, along the very edge
- Place onto the reverse of the frame
- When you flip the frame onto the right side – you can check the paper is correctly aligned
- Repeat for all the frame openings. Be careful not to overlap the papers on the back
- Your frame is ready for decoration!
– See more at: http://www.papervinenz.com/p/senz-2014.html#sthash.LXa059Th.dpuf
If you have any questions – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org